To emerge as one of the most leading business entity for Assemblies and Metal Machining and Precision Plastics Components
The winning business strategy of our company is to build long-lasting relationships with clients through quality work. We aim high business growth by serving industries such as appliances, defence, electronics, packaging, irrigation, healthcare and automotive.
Our company is coming across in the market as the best supplier through strongly excelling in core competencies comprising:
- Advanced, cost-effective and quality based product design, development and production
- Optimum material selection
- High precision and excellent tooling for profit
- Process based lean manufacturing of quality precision components and assemblies
- Follow global quality and regulatory needs
- Manage turnkey projects with the finest field project management competency
- Fulfilling business commitments with perfection
Quality Assurance For Machining Solutions & Plastics Solutions
To constantly work in the direction of achieving client satisfaction through global quality, continuous improvement, lessening on losses, remarkable services and strong focus on fulfilling commitments with actively involving interests of employees and customers.
Quality Management System
Our company massively focus on erasing all chances of defects through quality based working. To serve quality based solutions, we practice an advanced product quality planning and appoint an experienced quality engineer to perform work along with a responsible project team through focusing on complete plan and define, design, production and validation cycle.
Specifications for the purpose of operational testing and gauging systems are formed at the time of project starting stage. In addition, special characteristics, aesthetic standards, SPC techniques to be utilized and dimensional requirements are carefully defined. When the mold in built, we carry out a process capability study over CTQ in addition to entire inspection layout for confirming requirements and specifications are on target. Some major processes that we execute to confirm quality comprises:
- Confirming all inputs as per the specification
- CAPA management
- Cross-functional project reviews
- Discovering project based training needs
- Measurement System Analysis
- Monitoring PPM level
- Pre-production Control Plans
- Process and material based flow charts
- Process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (PFMEA)
- Product and process ability analysis along with defect detection
- Reviewing and approving tool based design concepts
- Review all clients specifications
To ensure final product of the best quality, we ensure using the best base materials. We practice an organized plan of vendor development & management. We source the finest base materials for production of quality. We serve superior quality CNC Turning Injection Molding Machine Parts, Low Carbon Steel Switch Gear Spare Parts, etc., to customers.
Awards And Credentials
In our business journey, we have managed to attain huge recognition in the form of awards for our quality based work.
Along with entire layout inspection, our company perform in-process periodical inspections for imperative characteristics of product line. This involves the most consistent and correct measurement techniques. To assist our inspection ability per quality plan, we boast of having precision measuring instruments that consists:
- Bore gauges: 6mm to 150mm
- Combination Set and various other related auxiliaries
- for assembly testing, all fixtures and compound gauges
- Dial Height Gauge
- Dial Indicator Gauges
- Digital Calipers: 0mm to 1000 mm
- Digital Micrometers: 0mm to 150mm
- Filler Gauges
- Non contact coordinate measurement contract
- Pin Gauge
- Profile Projector
- Profile Projector
- Radius Gauges, Metric & Imperial
- Slip Gauges
- Temperature Gauge
- Thread Gauge, Metric & Imperial
Our company maintains following imperative quality records:
- Test results of in coming material
- In process inspection results
- Pre shipment inspection results
- Tool history records
Integrated Management Policy
Our company is committed to following:
- Attaining clients satisfaction with strong technical support and production process compliance
- Be a company that is committed to learning and seek constant improvement to acquire good quality, safety, environment and safety performance.
- Fulfilling commitment through active employee involvement process with strong communication and competency.
- Complying with nearly all applicable legal and various other regulations.
- Discover and keep control over hazards and other environmental aspects
- Monitor and keep strong watch over losses comprising chemical, waste and other materials
- Optimize utilization of natural resources such as energy and paper
- Educate business associates and our workers on EHS to avoid and lessen ill health, pollution and injury.
We have implemented ISO 14001:2015, ISO 45001:2018 and ISO 9001:2015 quality management system perfectly certified by TUV Rheinland. We are dedicated to attain IATF/16949 in a coming year.
The quality assurance system is excellently supported through structured quality control methodology. This comprises:
- Quality plan to confirm all products are needs are captured
- per quality plan in-process periodically inspection
- Pre-shipment quality checks
Capabilities of Plastics Solutions & Machining Solutions
The strength of our company lies in carrying an excellent idea from a concept to engineering perfect drawings, prototypes, correct validation, modern tool design and production of final quality based components and assemblies.
We have a project team that handles project from the process of design through quality production validation. Innovation and quality are result of our quality focused development. Excellent designing, developing and manufacturing helps us to serve customers with quality based products that earns them success in their fields.
- We have team that holds complete understanding of in and out of plastics, which works as s strong foundation of designing excellent plastic components.
- When it comes to machining solutions, our team having complete knowledge pertaining to in and out of metals, assists in designing high-quality metal components
- Quality based in-house plastic injection mold design. Strict quality testing and monitoring of designs and manufacturing processes.
In Plastics Solutions, Engineering Services Offered:
- Concept Creation
- DQ process validation
- Gauge Design & Development
- Material Selection Assistance
- Mold Design
- Mold Development & Validation
- Mold flow analysis
- Molding Process Design
- Packaging Design Assistance
- Product Design Assistance
- Prototype Product (SLAs)
- Reliability & risk Analysis
In Machining Solutions, Engineering Services Offered:
- Gauge Design & Development
- Hydro Testing
- Machining Process Design
- Material Selection Assistance
- Product Design Assistance
- Prototype Product
- Reliability & risk Analysis
New Design Process Flow
There are times, when customers do not posses or hold old hard copy drawings pertaining to components. In such a scenario, our technical expertise come to customers help for excellently reversing engineering of product and developing modern CAD drawings. Prior going ahead with mold building, our plastic and tooling professionals can also assist in help programming improvement plan. We take pride in announcing about rendering complete quality based product design and services utilizing professional CAD platform.
Early Stage Involvement
There is no denying in the truth that the most workable and winning designs have always been generated through teamwork, brilliant ideas and practical experience.
Early involvement of our professional team confirms of the best optimized design for the purpose of manufacturability. The more quicker, customers include our team in their plastic (Plastic Solutions) or metal (Metal Solutions), the more faster they will be able to witness success in the market.
The earlier you include our team in the development of your plastic product, the more sure you are of the productÃÆÂ¢ÃâÃ¢âÂ¬ÃâÃ¢âÂ¢s eventual success in the market. Errors which pass through the design phase are ten times as costly as those in the manufacturing phase.
By closely working with clients from the phase of concept design, we assist to optimize design for attainment of the following:
- Cost reduction
- Design for manufacturability
- Ease of Assembly
- Faster time-to-market
- Full functionality
- Improved Performance
- Increase Aesthetics
- Intended product life
Plastic Materials Selection (Plastics Solutions)
The selection of right material for project designing is important for success of product in the market. Right material selection can influence design on various levels.
Plastic parts for the purpose of technical specifications generally have to meet a wide line of requirements. These requirements consists impact resistance, stiffness, environmental stress resistance, UV resistance and chemical resistance. In case of assemblies, these requirements may comprises: coefficient of friction, compatibility with various other materials and wear resistance, etc. Decorating and assembly process such as coating, welding, painting and printing do have some particular impact on choosing material.
A balance needs to be maintained between production feasibility, cost and discovering accurate material for the job.
There are more than around 72,000 plastics to select for the purpose of right application. Below cited are some of the popular materials:
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene: ABS
- Ethylene propylene diene Monomer: EPDM
- High Impact Polystyrene: HIPS
- Poly Carbonate: PC
- Poly Ether Ether Keton: PEEK
- Poly Methyl Methcrylate: PMMA
- Poly Phenylene Oxide: PPO
- Poly Phenylene Sulphide: PPS
- Polyamides: Nylon 6, 6/6, 6/12, 11, 12, 24
- Polycarbonate/Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene Blend: PC- ABS Blend
- Polyesters: PET, PBT,
- Polyetherimide: PEI
- Polyethersulphone: PES
- Polyethylenes: HDPE, LDPE,
- PolyOxy Methylene: POM
- Polypropylene: PP
- Polystyrene: PS
- Styrene Acrylonitrile: SAN
- Thermoplastic Elastomer: TPE
We associate with some widely acclaimed top-quality material suppliers for doing our work in a right manner. We take delight in letting clients known of strategically being situated in plastics manufacturing hub.
Our company strongly upholds Go Green trend. We have a team that is extremely aware of following substance controlling initiatives:
- Bio degradable plastics
- IMDS- International Material Data System
- REACh- Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and Restriction of Chemicals
- RoHS- Restrictions of Hazardous Substances
- WEEE- Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment
It is imperative to choose right order of production process to attain desired results.
Basic processes are listed below:
- Injection molding: molding, Insert molding, In mold labelling and Over molding
- Value addition: Pad printing and Ultra Sonic Welding
Material Selection/Process Selection (In Machining Solutions)
The CNC machining operation starts with right quality selection of material. Considering functional needs, materials are chosen on the basis of geometry, microstructure, composition, physical and mechanical properties.
Having understanding regarding metal characteristics are important for acquiring intended overall cost.
Metals components mostly require to meet needs that consists deflection under stress, durability, resistance to corrosion, etc. In assemblies, these needs comprises wear resistance and coefficient of friction.
Process design is considered massively essential for achieving design intent for cost, performance and life. Our company designs manufacturing process for excellently optimize machine hour, material, cost and performance.
Basic processes are cited below:
- Turning: Conventional Turning, CNC Turning and De-burring
- Milling: Conventional Milling and CNC Milling
- Grinding: Surface Grinding, Cylindrical Grinding, Internal Grinding and Profile Grinding
- Drilling: Through Drilling, Counter Drilling and Angular Drilling
- Wire cutting
- EDM: Conventional EDM, CNC EDM and Reverse EDM
- Secondary Operations: Polishing, Lapping and Plating
Tooling Services (In Plastics Solutions)
Tool Development Program
We are well know with the truth of tooling being extremely important for a successful molding. An impressive mold care programs make way for an increased tool life maintaining great output quality at optimum level.
A highly experienced tool development engineer acts as the most important part of a cross-functional project management team and actively involves in the project from starting of a program until tool finally goes into manufacturing confirming consistency in overall product to meet budget and timing needs. The tooling program is controlled with competency of:
- In-house plastic injection mold designing ability.
- Evaluation and action based plans.
- Mold certification programs comprising statistical validation.
- Mold flow analysis
- Rigorous monitoring and control of design and production process of tools. Control upon tooling program is kept with the assistance of project management system.
Our company takes massive delight in being associated with trusted tooling partners. These have been developing complex and precise molds from so many years. Accuracy and speed in operation are driven through modern CAM and CAD technologies, machining center robotics and immensely skilled toolmakers.
The wide line of tooling offered from our end consists of:
- Proto Molds
- Single and Multi cavity production Molds
- Cartridge Molds
- Conventional and Insulated Runner Molds
- Expandable and Interchangeable Molds
- Hot Runner System Molds
- Mechanical and Hydraulic Core pull Molds
- Over molding Molds
- Shuttle and Insert Molds
- Stripper and Floating Cavity Plate Molds
- Unscrewing Molds
Utilizing various material such as below and some more
- Aluminum (proto molds)
- Beryllium Inserts
- Variety of Hardened Tool Steel Materials
- Variety of Soft Steel and Pre-Hard Steel Materials
Consisting finishing operations such as:
- Mirror like Polishing
- Specialized Tool Coatings
- Surface texturing
For the purpose of keeping up performance level of tool, we are backed with:
- CNC Wire & sinker EDM machining facility
- High ability to produce fixtures, mold components and inspection gauges.
- Conventional & CNC machining facility
- ELB Surface Grinding facility
- Jig boring and Grinding facility
- Skilled tooling workers performing massively hard to enhance aesthetics of product.
General Tooling Development Structure
- Design verification and approval
- Evaluating tooling requirements
- Evaluating trial samples
- Freezing process parameters
- Mold design
- Specifying improvements
- Specifying mold
- Tool building
- Tool trial and validation
- Transferring data to APQP documents
Tooling Selection (Machining Solutions)
Choosing accurate metal cutting tool is necessary for obtaining high productivity at the time of machining.
The selection of tool is seem as the most complex process that depends majorly upon variable such as:
- Finish needed
- Geometry of components
- Machine being utilized
- Material being processed
- Other specification on product drawing
- Quantity requirements
Below cited are major tool considerations that shows massive impact on complete performance:
- Kinds of tooling utilized
- Feed rate
- Direction of cut
- Cutting speed
Injection Molding Services (Plastics Solutions)
We are happy to let clients know of about our excellent injection molding core capabilities that comprise:
- Knowing characteristics of product design
- Deep knowledge about different properties of plastics
- Specialization in processing various challenging polymers
- Knowledge of immensely complex tools
- Tool and process validation based methodology
- Scientific processing of engineering and great performance plastics
- Injection molding of high precision based components having close tolerance
- In-mold decorative molding, Insert Molding Over-molding and more.
- Excellent in-house mold maintenance service
- Statistical process control & high monitoring
- Innovative and positive approach towards solving problems
Injection Molding Program
- Capability to conduct analysis on major process parameters
- Computerized based production and complete process monitoring system
- Complete 24 hour in-house mold repair abilities
- Goods inward strict quality checking for warehouse
- Goods outward rigorous quality checking prior the process of shipment
- In-process quality checks
- Accurate heating/cooling temperature control system
- Preventative Maintenance Programs
- Routine Machine Calibration Program
- SPC verification
- Tight pre-drying control for the hydroscopic material
- Utilization of validated process parameter
- Basic Molding Industry Operator Training
- Job Specific Operator Training
- Process Control Engineers Available On Nearly All Shifts
- Statistical Process Control Charting Abilities
- Trainer Auditors Monitor Production Regularly
- Visual Acuity Monitored Through Annual Eye Exams
- Complete 24 Hour In-House Mold Repair Ability
- Complete 24 Hour Operation, Around 6 Days Per Week
- Computerized Based Order Entry and Scheduling System
- In Process Inspection and Test of Production
- Responsive and Preventative Mold Maintenance Program
- Secondary Operations Within Product Cycle
- Statistical Process Controls On Key Dimensions
- Control of Incoming material
- Lot Traceability
- Melt Flow Testing
- Moisture Monitoring and Controls
- Packaging For Product Integrity
- Runner-less Molding For The Purpose of Specific Applications
- Shot/Barrel Residence Time Analysis
- Standardized Mixing Ratios and Methods
- Supplier Performance Audits
- Calibrated Material Drying System
- Calibrated Temperature Controllers For The Purpose of Consist Heating
- Material Handling System
- Preventative Maintenance Program For Almost All Auxiliary Equipment
Precision Machining Services (In Machining Solutions)
In all these years, we have successfully fulfilled our responsibility of rendering remarkable CNC Milling and CNC Turning along with conventional turning, drilling and milling. When it comes to satisfying customers pertaining to CNC machining, we maintain quality in work.
The excellent strength of working with perfection has made our presence stronger in below application areas:
- Aerospace Industry
- Basic Electrical Industry
- Machine Building Industry
- Power Transmission Industry
- Textile Industry
We are glad to reveal that value-added custom metal machining services are designed and developed to render end-to-end solution comprising product design and concept ability along with consultation on the following:
- Material selection
- Supreme quality control including evaluation, specific testing, calibration of all parts, procedures, and equipment
Value added Services (Plastics Solutions)
Our company offers a huge and diverse line of value added services that saves money and time of customers. Our manufacturing and contract ability comprises:
- Blister Packaging
- Gamma Sterilization contracts
- Hot Stamping
- Laser Etching
- Pad Printing
- Product Testing contracts
- Screen Printing
- Solvent Bonding
- Static Elimination
- Ultrasonic Welding
The value-added custom injection molding services are developed and designed by us to offer end-to-end solutions. In addition to consultation on the below:
- Material advice for optimum balance creation between product performance and cost.
- Steel-to-plastic injection molding conversions
- Process-enhancing secondary equipment abilities,
- Strict quality control
CNC Milling (Machining Solutions)
We are proud to offer the best CNC Milling services to customers. Our company also renders support in pre-production engineering, excellent design and production to better quality of each CNC milling project. We offer secondary operational services that comprises Plating, Assembly, Honing, Welding, Grinding, Powder Coating, Heat Treatment, Welding and Anodizing.
CNC Turning (In Machining Solutions)
As the most reliable solution provider of quality based CNC turning and machining, we work hard to attain our goal of building long-lasting relationships in business and satisfy our every customer with the best work in project.
Contract Manufacturing (In Machining Solutions)
Our company boasts of having advanced CNC machines that confirms to the best quality standards for faster cycle times, tighter tolerances, flexibility, consistency while lessening faults and process downtime.
- Electro-less Plating
- Heat Treatments
- Wire Cutting
Value Added Services (In Machining Solutions)
- Black Oxiding
- Blister Packaging
- Case Carbonizing
- Case Hardening
- Heat treating
- Hydro Testing
- Sand Blasting
Material Competence (In Machining Solutions)
Our team holds good amount of knowledge regarding managing a wide line of materials along with its sub group.
- High Carbon Steels
- Hot Die Steels
- Low Carbon Steels
- Non Ferrous Metals
- Stainless Steels
- Tool Steels
Strong Supplier Base
The procurement management system of our company is designed to excellently monitor, manage and strengthen supplier performance. It includes supplier management from vendor qualification and evaluation to properly monitoring and improving. The complete process comprises collecting information, contacting supplier, background reviewing, negotiating deal, procurement, validate products, keeping a check on supply and performance based improvements. Our company shares excellent relationships with BASF, DSM, Reliance, SRF, Rhodia, Ineos, Tipco and Solvay, etc.